Saturday, July 24, 2010

I think we found a house

Ed and I have never been able to decide if we wanted to stay in the townhome, mainly because it's kind of small for both of us, but we could pay it off and live mortgage free OR should we purchase a little larger home that we could enjoy for many years to come. Because of this, I registered with Zip Realty and they send me all new houses postings in the zip code of my choice. Well...I've been doing this for about a year now and have seen many wonderful houses come up for sale, but none that I have ever thought was the 'one'...until this one. Not sure why, but I just really liked this home when I saw it and there weren't even that many photos of it but for some reason, it just seemed right. I asked Ed if we could drive by and just look at the outside of it. As we were driving into the neighborhood, we both kind of sensed something. Anyway, to make a long story short...we both fell in love with it. It was exactly what we have been looking for. The only problem is that is a foreclosure and that meant complications and a little more work than we were really wanting. In addition to this, our house in Carrollton is still on the market...and has been for 129 days, without one offer. What the heck...we have to see it!

No comments: