Friday, December 19, 2008

The Shack

Ok...I had to tell you, I just finished reading a book called 'The Shack (where tragedy confronts eternity). This was one of the most incredible books I've ever read, besides the Bible of course. On of my good friends, LaDonna Holtclaw, bought it for me because she said I had to read it....well, she was right. I truly believe this book was God inspired. It made me open my mind up to think of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit just a little differently - in a good way.

Here's what it reads on the back cover "In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant THE SHACK wrestles with the timeless question: Where is God in a world filled with unspeakable pain?' The answer's Mack (main character) gets will astound you and perhaps transform you as much as it did him. You'll want everyone you know to read this book!

So, if you have some time and you're looking for a good book that will grab you and take you to a new place, please read 'The Shack'. Author WM. Paul Young.

No comments: